Mondelez International LA Hosting Lead in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
In Information Systems, you’ll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You’ll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information
LA Hosting Lead
Purpose of Role
This is a leadership position and is part of LA ITS Leadership team. The role will be responsible to lead and manage hosting services for LA region. The position requires strong and qualified leadership skills and will work with Mondelez's (MDLZ) strategic partners as well as global and regional MDLZ leads from Finance, Procurements, EA, Operations, Project Delivery and etc on a regular basis to deliver quality Hosting services for the region.
The role, creates strategy in line with business needs, resource plans and manages global and regional suppliers to deliver a world class hosting service to region.
Specific accountabilities include the delivery of services to specified target levels measured primarily in terms of availability, recoverability and cost to the organization, and the role is responsible for leading the governance and relationship between strategic infrastructure partners and Mondelēz International
This position is directly responsible for overseeing the results and outcomes of effective operational delivery of the Hosting infrastructure services, data center management, server solutions, cloud services/solutions, storage services/solutions, and delivery of all other hosting services for the region. This involves the creation and maintenance of service portfolios and service delivery plans and ensuring that all services are delivered to the highest level effectively and efficiently to meet business requirements at agreed to costs and quality standards.
The role delivers new standard and specialized services to the business including delivery of activities for large scale migration transformation programs. The role establishes, maintains and develops communication channels between MDLZ ITS leaders and service provider counterparts, and provides active leadership role in evaluating performance against business needs to drive continual improvements of services and value to both parties.
The role requires leadership with global, regional and country teams, initiatives and processes to create business value and deliver business outcomes, and the candidate must possess outstanding leadership skills, supplier management experience, excellent communication skills and experience of working across multi-national matrix organizations.
1) Provide hosting service strategy leadership for LA region by assessing Hosting service offerings, capabilities, demand, supplier services and competitors, as well as current and potential market spaces. The hosting leadership will be across the range of traditional ITO hosting, private, and public and hybrid cloud patterns. Manage positive business relationships to identify needs taking into account the service strategy and newly available technologies and ensure appropriate Hosting services are developed. Deliver and maintain the strategy with suppliers through regular reviews and update contracts.
2) Responsible for mission critical infrastructure environment. Work with MDLZ teams to Lead and Direct suppliers to provide both operational guidance and strategic long-term development plans.
3) Manage and govern global, regional and local data centers through suppliers and tight controls of SLAs, capacity management, disaster recovery, security and compliance. Govern all regional Hosting projects to deliver new business requirements such as technology transformations, contractual changes and business integrations and support to LA IT – Service Lead for other cross functional projects.
4) Maintain effective Hosting Capacity, Availability and IT Service Continuity Management processes across the systems to ensure hosting infrastructure meets Mondelēz International business requirements at acceptable costs. Develop internal and external roles and responsibilities, and propose improvements to manage organic growth and costs.
5) Provide active leadership across LA IT Service towers (Collaboration / Hosting / Network / Security) and actively contribute to LA IT Services team for improved service delivery. Provide ideas and solutions on how to execute, improve and develop services across the ITS organization strategic partners.
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications:
1) 15 years of ITS Experience. Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies stack in key areas such as private and public cloud, CI/CD automation, IT service management, monitoring, virtualization, network management and IT security.
2) Infrastructure Analysis, systems integration and large-scale data migration.
3) Solution / Enterprise architecture skills and experience that have been successfully applied in the infrastructure and operations areas.
4) Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed.
5) Recruitment, retention and developing top talent with skills and knowledge related to Hosting infrastructure, public cloud, CI/CD and other relevant technical and operational specialties.
6) Motivating and energizing a high-performing regional team of technology professionals to create and maintain a lean, agile hosting and operations group.
7) Project and program management, planning and organizational skills.
ITS Market Leads
Cross functional ITS groups (EA Group, Project Delivery, Service Operations, Strategy group)
Key Leadership and Functional Competencies:
Managing vision and purpose
Developing direct reports and others
Continuous Service Improvement
Operationalization & Support
Project and Technology Focused
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Job: ITS Service Operations
Primary Location: NA-US-New Jersey-East Hanover
Req ID: 1810982